Essential oils are an effective way to enjoy the fragrances from most sought after extracts. In fact, essential oils bring many benefits. Indeed, they can help to inspire, soothe, energize, as well as encourage peace of mind and wellness.
Also, you can use essential oils to achieve a positive mood. They are great for relaxation. When it comes to essential oils, we can’t miss Now Foods. It’s one of the most famous companies in the market now. They ensure to give the best value at affordable prices. Keep reading this article to get more reviews of Now Foods essential oils reviews.
Things to Look For in An Oil Brand
If you are looking for a good essential oil company, there will be a wide range of names out there to choose from. In fact, there is a whole bunch of brand names as well as associated reviews. Here are some things to keep in mind before making your buying decision:
- The essential oils are 100% pure, and they are produced without additives, synthetics, and chemical fillers.
- You need to know exactly where the oils are sourced.
- Consider if the company makes test results easily available to the consumer or not.
- How can you do to access the company’s customer service?
- Determine whether the price of their essential oils are affordable.
Now Foods Essential Oils Reviews
Their products are produced with attention to detail from beginning to finish. Actually, they use the best raw botanicals available. They apply gentle extraction methods. They promise to produce industry-leading quality. This company only uses the best available practices:
- Steam Distillation: this allows essential oils to be converted into vapor. Then, these essential oils are condensed into liquid form. This way is popular and natural for extracting essential oils gently.
- Cold Press Extraction: another method to extract essential oils is cold press extraction. This method is applied for citrus extracts such as Lemon, Orange, Lime, Tangerine, and Bergamot.
- Solvent Extraction: botanicals are too delicate for distillation. They are normally extracted using safe solvents like ethanol. You can use this extraction for solvent –extracted oils such as Jasmine and Rose.
- CO2 Extraction: this method is for those who want to remove the oils or essence from the plant matter. For this method, you don’t use heat. This extraction also allows you to leave any solvent residue behind.
Now Foods Company offers all the pure and natural essential oils. They are also free of synthetic compounds. Their products are classified as Certified Organic. They are free of synthetic fertilizer, pesticides, and herbicidal residues. However, all of their line-ups are from organic botanicals.
Their essential oils are conducted quality tests by their own team of quality control experts. Then, they make sure that their oils match their standard. They apply a series of quality tests. Therefore, they commit that their oils are accompanied by the highest possible quality.
Now Foods brand offers four starter kit options as below:
- Put Some Pep In Your Step: there are three singles found in uplifting essential oils. They include Orange, Grapefruit, and Lemon. In addition, there is 1 blend.
- Love at First Scent: There are three singles in the Romantic essential oils kit. They include Rose Absolute, Cinnamon Cassia, and Bergamot. Besides, there is 1 blend (Natural Lovable).
- Let There Be Peace and Quiet: Just like the previous kit, relaxing essential oils kit also includes three singles. They are Peppermint, Lavender, and Eucalyptus. Also, they have 1 blend as well.
- Seasonal Changes: there are 2 singles packed in the balancing essential oils kit. These singles include Eucalyptus Radiata and Tea Tree. There are also 2 blends, including Clean the Air and Nature’s Shield.
Now Foods Carrier Oils
If you want to try more products of Now Foods essential oils brand, you can consider their carrier oils. There is a convenient 5-pack sampler pack for you. It includes almond oil, vegetable glycerine, apricot oil, avocado oil, and grapeseed oil.
Here are some of the amazing properties:
- Avocado oil. This oil is high in vitamin A, D, and E. You can use this oil to improve your skin elasticity.
- Sweet Almond oil. This oil is rich in vitamins A, B, D, & E. Also, it includes Zinc and Calcium. This oil is lightweight and odorless. You can use it to calm skin inflammation. It can help to make your skin smooth and soft.
- Apricot oil. If you are looking for an oil for your sensitive skin, Apricot oil is just for you. It can be able to absorb quickly into the skin.
- Vegetable glycerine oil. This oil is from Non-GMO palm oil. It can be used to provide maximum benefits.
- Grapeseed oil. It’s a good source of essential fatty acids. You can use grapeseed oil to prevent premature aging.
Hopefully, you find our Now Foods Essential Oils Review helpful and enjoy it. This essential oil brand is really a reliable brand for you to try. Their essential oils are pure and high quality. Also, they are undiluted and unadulterated. Moreover, this is a good option for your budget because they are sold at affordable prices.